Website YWCA Columbus
General Statement of Duties for the Payroll Coordinator: Responsible for management and administration of ADP Payroll system and Benefit invoicing for all YWCA employees, ensuring employees are compensated correctly and on time. Updating payroll records and answering employee questions.
Status: Full-time / Exempt
Examples of Duties for the Payroll Coordinator: (not in order of priority): Any one position may not include all the duties listed; nor do the listed examples include all that may be found in positions of this class.
- Prepare and submit Payroll through ADP System. Ensure all timecards are complete and approved, answer questions and handle problems with system input and approvals.
- Process pay changes, bonuses, employee information changes, hires and terminations. Maintain accurate and current records for active and terminated employees
- Administer documentation and ensure compliance for garnishments and child support information. Provide employment and wage verification to third party administrators
- Responsible to review and closely monitor all payroll reporting within ADP iReports, SmartCompliance, etc.
- Coordinate with supervisor about changes in payroll (e.g. terminations, new hires)
- Respond to payroll queries and concerns from employees.
- Verify and process invoices and reconciliations for all qualifying benefits programs including all Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, MetLife (Short and Long Term Disability Insurance), Workers’ Compensation, FMLA, YWCA Retirement, and ADP 401K. Maintain vendor relations for the benefits programs.
- Ensure compliance requirements for YWCA Retirement Fund and provide corresponding reports
- Significant employee interaction – customer service oriented individual, work closely with Human Resource Department
- Enter Payroll Journal Entries
- Process Vacation and Payroll Accruals and Reversals
- Process Benefit Allocations
- Reconcile Benefits to Payroll
- Reconcile and Process Invoice to GL
- Furnish Payroll Reports to Manager
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Support the policies and procedures of the YWCA
- Promote the YWCA mission and vision that values diversity and celebrates the positive aspects of a multicultural society
Minimum Qualifications of the Payroll Coordinator:
- Associate Degree in Accounting or related field or commensurate experience.
- Two years’ experience in accounting, compensation and benefits administration. Experience in ADP strongly preferred.
- Highly proficient in computer usage and payroll software; experience with Excel; working knowledge of accounting principles, employee benefits and labor laws.
- Must have a high degree of confidentiality, aptitude for accuracy and timeliness. Highly organized with exceptional customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org