Mid-Ohio Food Collective (MOFC) is looking for an Accountant to provide daily accounting support for major financial accounting areas, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, contributions processing, bank reconciliations and general accounting.
- Post vouchers for invoices received and prepare payments in a timely manner.
- Process and post receipts for accounts receivables, and AR cycle. Resolve outstanding items.
- Process contributions matching between Charity Engine and Bank transactions.
- Perform monthly bank account reconciliations.
- Train and monitor work output of temps and interns for above assigned tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
Experience: 2-3 years of recent experience of general ledger and accounts payable/accounts receivable activities. Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies, and procedures. Working knowledge of various integrated inventory management, payroll, and budgeting software. Working knowledge of GAAP.
Skills/Competencies: Demonstrated advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Impeccable attention to detail with highly-developed organizational and multi-tasking skills. Strong planning and organizing skills. Strong communication skills, judgment, and problem-solving skills and ability to follow directions. Ability to work effectively and efficiently both independently and in a team environment.
Mid-Ohio Food Collective is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit midohiofoodbank.applicantpro.com.