Website Jewish Family Services
Jewish Family Services works with jobseekers at all levels and helps local companies discover, hire and retain top talent – saving them time and money in the process. This role is a new position reporting to the Director of Business Services and Director of Development.
The Business Development Consultant will support the growth of fee-based services to our employer customers and our business membership model. As a connector between workforce development services, business services, and corporate philanthropy, the Business Development Consultant will serve as a critical point of contact, resource, and consultant for Central Ohio companies.
This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week) position; pay is commensurate with experience.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; high level of demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness
- Strong problem solving, organizational and time-management skills; demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Experience with Salesforce, Outlook, Zoom and Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with Central Ohio’s economic development, employment market, and community partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Project management experience
- Task and goal oriented with experience managing individualized work as part of a larger team and/or initiative
- Thorough appreciation of and commitment to diversity
- Desire to make a difference and to advance our mission
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage trusted relationships with business customers and economic development professionals
- Manage initial inbound employer contact and sets up on-site tours for business services and/or career staff
- Promote business customer job openings to workforce development staff
- Promote and sell business memberships
- Contribute content to agency newsletter, addressing business community
- Attend community networking, chamber, and small business events to keep a pulse on economic growth and promote agency services
- Update and maintain employer database in Salesforce
- Assist in preparation of reports, presentations, and other materials
Jewish Family Services has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, available on request.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected], Attn: Melissa Starr, Chief Program Officer.
Jewish Family Services helps individuals and families achieve economic self-sufficiency and emotional stability. Supporting the Central Ohio community since 1908, Jewish Family Services helps people find good jobs and companies find the right talent; supports seniors and caregivers navigating the challenges of aging; connects people to community resources; empowers family stability through financial counseling; and provides opportunities for volunteers to give back.
We welcome individuals of all faiths, races, ages, economic circumstances, sexual orientation, and gender identities. Our dedicated and talented staff reflects the diverse communities we serve. Jewish Family Services has been recently recognized as a Top Workplace in Central Ohio as well as for innovating through technology and championing diversity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com