Website IMPACT Community Action
Job Summary: The Program Coordinator facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned program(s). As the first point of contact, the Program Coordinator will provide support to clients, collateral partners, and internal referrals, and also assist with collecting information from clients to submit appeals.
• Provide excellent customer service when welcoming and directing visitors and clients
• Collect and collate all client details including enrollment/application forms, entering information into the appropriate database
• Planning and coordination of program and training activities, including client workshops and educational groups
• Development of reports related to client outcomes and performance metrics; assisting with customer satisfaction surveys
• Assists with the updates to program policy and procedural documents as required
• Retrieves information as requested from records, emails, minutes and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed
• Working closely with partner organizations and clients
• Maintains a system for recording expenses
• Supports the Otto Beatty Jr. Men’s Shop and/or Just in Time Closet as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Standard office environment. Requires ability to operate telephone and personal computer for extended periods of time. Occasional travel.
Competencies and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Integrity and Trust
• Action Oriented
• Drive for Results
• Priority Setting
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Decision Quality
• Problem Solving
• Verbal, Written Communication Skills
• Job Functional Skills:
o Technical Skills (e.g. PC applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Canva)
o Experience working with low-income and/or marginalized populations
Education and Qualifications:
• High School diploma or G.E.D.
• Understanding different communication styles and relationship-building strategies, with a client/customer service focus
• Flexibility with working hours
• Valid Ohio Driver’s license and/or reliable transportation
o Associate degree in business or related field
Equal Opportunity Statement:
IMPACT Community Action recognizes that a diverse workforce enhances the organization in many ways. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities that foster diversity and meaningful experiences.
To apply for this job please visit impactca.bamboohr.com.