I Am Boundless, Inc.
Are you a Dental Assistant who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the Boundless Health team!
Boundless Health, Inc. provides a variety of primary health, dental health, and outpatient behavioral health services to children, adolescents, and adults through our health clinic operations.
Will you join us? Apply today!
- $17-$20 an hour based on education, experience, and credentials.
- Wednesdays: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (with the potential to move to 1-2 other days a week this fall/winter)
What You Will Be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will be responsible for general clinic administrative work, lab work, and clinical support for the dentist. The Dental Assistant will prepare examination rooms for appointments by sterilizing instruments and ensuring all necessary equipment is ready for the dentist. They will also assist the dentist during procedures by handing them instruments and anticipating their needs throughout the appointment. They will also assist with scheduling the patient’s next appointment and coordinating treatment plans and coverage with the billing team. Our patients may require additional support for successful visits, and the Dental Assistant to help us with distraction methods and stabilization during visits.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Greet patients and families.
- Update and maintain client’s dental records and medical history.
- Collect vitals on patients.
- Sterilize rooms and instruments.
- Assist with routine dental cleanings and complex dental procedures.
- Take and process x-rays of patients.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Coordinate treatment plans with the Boundless billing team.
- Advise patients on recommended oral hygiene.
- Order dental supplies and maintain dental equipment inventory.
- Coordinate behavioral management plans with staff.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Two years experience as a dental assistant.
- Experience using computers and electronic dental records.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Experience coordinating treatment plans and assisting with scheduling.
- Comfort working with children and adults as well as neurodiverse individuals.
- Current Ohio Dental Assistant Radiographer License.
- Certification or associate degree from an accredited dental assisting program.
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR – adult, child, and infant. (Training will be provided, if not already certified).
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.appone.com.