Website Columbus Urban League
Incumbent serves as program liaison working with Program Directors and outside funding sources. This position coordinates compliance with funding regulations, program outcomes, program expenditure monitoring, and program oversight to ensure compliance with OMB Uniform Guidance and grant specific requirements.
This position serves as the liaison coordinating efforts of programming and finance staff to ensure compliance with procurement, program monitoring for internal and external stakeholders, and recommends actions necessary to resolve issues/concerns.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Works closely with Program Managers and outside funding sources to monitor grant status.
· Works closely with the finance team monitoring and compiling program specific grant related documentation to produce monthly, quarterly program reports.
· Prepares, review, and monitor grant and governmental agency program reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
Coordinates with Program Managers to implement financial management tools to ensure program performance is compliant with grant fiscal regulations and reporting requirements.
· Reviews and document grantee and contract requirements.
· Assists Program Manager in monitoring and realignment of grant funds as needed to ensure grant compliance and outcomes.
· Prepares for and conducts grantor program monitoring reviews.
· Establishes and maintains electronic and hard copy files for each grant-fund project to be used for program monitoring and funding requirements.
· Tracks program participant expenditures, ensuring proper documentation to support program expenditure.
· Develops and maintains productive business relationships with grantor agencies.
· Provides guidance in interpreting and executing applicable regulations and subrecipient agreements, through site visits, program internal reviews, and relationship building with community partners.
· Provides guidance to Program Mangers related to participant progress, barrier removal, and individual participant program performance.
· Recommends improvements to participant program involvement to ensure success and completion.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains a clean, neat, and safe work area.
· Ability to maintain professional relationships with all levels of management.
· Works cooperatively with all staff members of the department.
· Participates in departmental staff meetings and required trainings.
· Performing special projects as assigned.
Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Education and Experience:
Requires a bachelor’s degree in business, with 2-4 years’ direct experience working with grant management and overseeing program performance.
5 or more years’ experience in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
Experience in evaluation of grant performance
Must have a working knowledge of nonprofit business operations, good written and oral communication skills, and be able to work as part of a team.
Role also requires the following characteristics: excellent organization, presentation, and analytical skills.
Must be detail oriented.
Professional business attire and appearance required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to read and speak English proficiently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and see.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org