Website Action for Children
Action for Children, central Ohio’s Child Care Resource and Referral agency, is looking for an experienced individual to implement its Help Me Grow home visiting program. Successful candidate will coordinate the program operation. They will also provide supervision for home visiting staff (up to 6 staff) and monitor program compliance with Ohio Department of Health (ODH) and Healthy Families America (HFA) policies and procedures.
• BA/BS degree is required, MA preferred, in Social Work, Early Childhood, Human Development & Family Studies, Human Ecology or related field
• Minimum of 3 years direct management experience within early childhood learning sector
• Experience in home visitation with a strong background in prevention services to the 0-3 age population
• Ability to recruit, hire, train, supervise and evaluate direct service staff
• Experience in providing reflective supervision to direct service staff
• Possess or be eligible to obtain the Healthy Families Ohio Home Visiting Supervisor Full Credential including, ODH required tools, Growing Great Kids curriculum
• Familiarity with the following a plus: Healthy Families America model and Growing Great Kids curriculum
• Familiarity with OCHIDS database a plus
• Experience with or knowledge of early childhood assessments, including ASQ-3, ASQ-SE-2, along with other Help Me Grow screening and assessment tools
• Demonstrated ability to work with people from diverse racial/cultural backgrounds
• Develop and maintain contact with community agencies within Franklin County as they relate to Help Me Grow home-visiting
• Demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative, creativity and flexibility
• Demonstrate strong skills in communication, time-management, organization, and problem-solving
• Carry out agency and program goals and policies
• Proficiency with technology and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus
• Valid driver’s license and car insurance with own transportation
Understanding of how intersecting systems of racial, gender, and class discrimination shape conditions for early childhood educators, child care programs, and the children and families they serve.
• A desire to contribute to a workplace and profession which values collaboration, diversity, growth, and respect for all people.
No phone calls please. Action for Children is an equal opportunity employer.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note, the selected candidate will be required to submit to our background and reference checking process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com